Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Primary Skill: Salesforce.com
- 8+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations.
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration.
- Experience with Data Loader, CastIron, Boomi, Informatica is a plus.
- Must have experience in developing System Architecture Documents.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation.
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce “Story-lines” as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support and marketing.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required. Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certification will be required but are not a pre-requisite for the role.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.
If interested, kindly send me your updated resume along with Contact details
Thanks & Regards
Capricorn Systems, Inc