Client is looking for a certified Salesforce developer with 4-5 years of Salesforce development experience. Candidates should have strong experience in Salesforce and well versed in configuration, customization and integration.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, business teams and other developers on projects, ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and business objectives
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5 years of Salesforce application development
- Proficient with Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Services Cloud.
- Experience in working data transformations and integrations using SOAP API, REST API.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Desire to interact with and help end users
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform developer certifications.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL Server and data integration tools