Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Position:- Practice Sales Manager -Salesforce
The Practitioner Sales develops and executes sales strategies to grow order book, increase the customer wallet share and alignment with Salesforce to drive more Co-Sell ACV.
Additionally, the Practitioner Sales plays an important role in ensuring customer success, working along with Delivery & Practice Teams, during the Project startup & execution. The Practitioner sales will be given a portfolio of accounts to drive the growth, aligned to either one/multiple sectors.
- Responsible for Order Book of $10-12 Million per year, with a ramp up.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the client consulting account teams.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and consulting opportunities around client application solution areas identified above.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels & both with IT and Business Teams.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client and channel relationships to ensure additional business.
- Align with client broader Sector and Account Teams to create Account Growth Strategies through Account Planning Process.
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
- 10+ years' experience in a consulting environment with Sales Role
- Strong service business and technology background
- Ability to comfortably interface with Clients from CXO to Line manager level to help align to their business and technology strategies
- Prior experience in business application sales, in Salesforce and CRM, Sales/Marketing Technology areas
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales, preferably to 2-3 broader industries
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services full-time.
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential.
- Excellent leadership skills
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Praveen | Resource Manager
Email:- Praveen@net2source.comNet2Source Inc.
Global HQ Address - 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024