Kforce has a client in Tampa, FL that is currently seeking a Salesforce.com - Solutions Architect.
Our System Architecture team helps build customizable specific system solutions that enhance the company's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, the Solutions Architect will use solution architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map company capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
* Solutions Architect will act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
* Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
As a Solutions Architect, you demonstrate intimate abilities, knowledge, and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in making IT design recommendations and application development, including the following areas:
* Interpreting and translating goals into technical specifications and delivering thought leadership of specific technologies to drive technology change
* Planning and designing with a global mindset and a region and/or territorial view for building
* Understanding of Architectural domains including cloud application architecture, microservices architecture, SPA, and container-based deployment
* Utilizing Lean IT principles and data driven approaches
* Collaborating with other Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards
* Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.