Job ID: 2113915 Location:
COLORADO SPRINGS , CO , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for Satellite Systems Integration and Test Engineer of all levels to support the engineering, development, integration and sustainment of numerous state-of-the-art satellite ground systems.The GSI&T Engineers will report directly to the program Engineering Manager and support all Satellite Ground System needs. Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with six (6) or more years relevant experience, Master's degree and twelve (12) years or more experience, or PhD and nine (9) years or more experience. May substitute eighteen (18) or more years of experience for degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience directly working with satellite ground systems and/or flight hardware.
- Active Secret with the ability to obtain a TS with SCI eligibility or able to obtain within six months.
- Strong knowledge of protocols, specifications, standards compliance is required
- Must be able to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of system integration design principles.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Must be able to prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must have a proven understanding of Systems Engineering processes - IEEE 15288
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.