- Scala developer with at least 2-3 years of overall software development experience.
- Heavy functional programming experience designing, implementation and testing of Scala applications.
- Extensive experience with distributed computing technologies such as Akka, Kafka, Lagom and related technologies.
- Programming experience in SQL.
- Will have ownership of assigned software deliverables.
- Works with Project Managers to ensure requirements are understood, and that deliverables are within timelines, and meets defined quality standards.
- Ability to conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Will participate in peer review and sign-off of others work.
- Deep knowledge in building Java and Scala based microservices.
- Knowledge about cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud (GC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology (IT), or related field.
- Master’s in computer science or related degree.
Reliable Software Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and merit