Work you'll do
In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on public cloud.
- Promote public cloud internally to sales and delivery teams to drive growth.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Public Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to public cloud customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, delivery teams and support.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Qualifications Required:
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with business and technology leaders
- Must be willing to start by February 7, 2022
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
- Relevant experience in development for cloud providers
- Certified in either of the leading Cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Hands on knowledge on any (1) programming language: Java or Python
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent work experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.