Camarillo, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Schedule Analyst / Mid-Level Program Planner
In this role you will maintain and assess a program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on customer requirements, proposal/program manager's program plan/input, and proposal/program's project lead's plan/input. This individual will join a team of program planners with senior level experience who will provide guidance. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Support a program's proposal team in their planning, documenting, and cost assessment prior to proposal release.
- Support the Program Manager during all phases of a program in monitoring program's day-to-day state-of-health assessment and, as required, support trades to mitigate program cost/schedule issues.
- Expected to build, baseline, and maintain schedules (task and resource loading) consistent with the National Defense Industrial Association's Planning & Schedule Excellence Guide (PASEG)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Project Management and/or Earned Value Management Certification preferred
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Minimum 3 years of scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
- Knowledge of the development and maintenance of program schedules (task and resource loading); knowledge of the National Defense Industrial Association's Planning & Schedule Excellence Guide (PASEG) and assessing/reporting their health, resource planning, and risk using Structured Solutions Inc Tools (SSI, or equivalent) preferred.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship with ability to attain/maintain government security clearance; active security clearance at Secret / SBBI level preferred
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com