Job ID: 2117800 Location:
COLLEGE PARK , MD , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Science and Technology (S&T) Intelligence Exploitation Data Analyst within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)).
This is an exciting position that requires close interaction with top department leadership within the Pentagon and across the Department of Defense (DoD), including Service Components, industry partners, academia, international partners, and associations to achieve mission success.
This position supports the development of models and analytical assessment capabilities of various data analytic platforms to assist in formulating new policy options involving S&T exploitation and protection practices.
Job duties include:
Qualifications Education & Experience
- Perform data analysis on Science and Technology (S&T) Enterprise initiatives and activities using various data platforms to conduct statistical and comparative analysis of information contained within these analytic platforms.
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations for current operations or future technology protection efforts.
- Work closely with an array of relevant DoD stakeholders to identify key analytical information requirements, and implement or recommend data platforms that capture operational information needs that support S&T protection requirements.
- Identify, develop, and compare data analytic platforms to address customer information requirements to promote and protect emerging academic and commercial research activities emanating from the National Security Innovation Base (NSIB
- Develop and execute industrial base assessments to identify risks, issues, and opportunities to advance the protection of the DoD's technology modernization priorities in order to maintain a secure innovation base.
Clearance Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Ten (10) years of experience using commercial data analytic platforms
- Technically proficient in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Palantir, Interos, etc.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- At least three (5) years' recent and relevant experience in data management and analysis in support of the DoD enterprise
- Strong knowledge of OSD-level organizational structure and understanding of the National Defense Strategy and DoD Modernization Priority Activities
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.