LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- Supports the launch and training of the Agile Team
- Guides the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to improve the quality, speed, and compliance of digital promotion.
- Coaches the team to higher levels of agile maturity over time.
- Supports the Product Owner in maintenance and grooming of the product backlog ( i.e, clarification of required work and what to prioritize).
- Facilitates SCRUM ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives) and maintains KANBAN boards to enable transparency about the work and adjustments that are required.
- Facilitates discussion to enable rapid and thoughtful decision making
- Guides the team on how to optimize self-organization and co-location.
- Removes impediments to progress of work via servant leadership, coaching or influencing actions of SMEs and leadership.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on progress and problem-solving.
- Models and coaches diplomacy and emotional intelligence to enable conflict resolution and a self-directed team mindset.
- Assists with internal and external communication, manages transparency issues with leadership, and radiates information as guided by the needs of US Oncology Leadership.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.