Responsible for a team's collaboration, transparency, and delivering product releases meeting while meeting quality standards and milestones. Identifies and procures all necessary resources to meet project specifications. Facilitates sprint planning meetings and daily stand up meetings. Provides burn-down and other weekly reports.Detailed Description:
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team performance by driving continuous improvement within assigned technical and/or non-technical team(s).
- Ensure rapid and timely delivery of business value (experience, product, and/or service) and achievement of goals.
- Mentors and coach teams (including the Product Owner) in Agile practices and mindset.
- Fosters a growth mindset and spirit of continuous improvement and learning.
- Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature. When necessary, escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Ensures effective communication within and across teams.
- Influences and facilitates the empowerment of a self-organizing team.
- Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings.
- Ensures appropriate progress tools, information radiators, and reports effectively provide transparency on team's progress and productivity.
- Performs risk, issue, and dependency management for their team.
- Ensures release management practices align to enterprise standards.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two or more years of Agile experience with previous scrum master experience desired.
- Two or more years of project management, or business requirements analysis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline with an information technology or equivalent and extensive related IT Technical or Customer Support experience.
- Experience with CONFLUENCE; and GHERKIN knowledgeable.
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; able to work independently.
- Certified Scrum Master preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.