BSA/Scrum Master - Identity Governance
We are looking for a dynamic Senior BSA/Scrum Master to work in our Information Security, Cyber, Risk and IAM team focused on defining requirements and designing solutions for Information Security and Data Protection initiatives.. Leveraging the information Security team's standard templates, the BSA will partner with the business and other technology teams to document requirements and functional use cases that the team will use for design and implementation. The candidate will take an active role throughout the design and build phase by translating functional requirements into user stories and working with the development team to prioritize the work from Sprint to Sprint.Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for application development, ensuring that business needs are being met.
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the development teams and business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition and negotiation of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
- Analyze opportunities to improve application reliability, provide recommendations for possible solutions, and work with IT and Business partners to implement solutions that enhance application and infrastructure reliability.
- Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities, work with IT and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal and external audit related activities.
- Communicate project status and escalates issues as needed.
- Facilitate PBI review and estimation sessions with the project team.
- Facilitate and execute team scrum activities such as Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Amigo Review, Sprint Review, Retrospectives.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst with proven ability to take on a hybrid role as a BSA/Scrum Master to lead a highly functioning team to and through sprints successfully.
- Experience with development methodologies
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross functional meetings
- Perform thorough requirement interviews with project stakeholders
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
- Experience in working in iterative/Agile environment preferred.
- Understanding of Agile practices and project rituals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
- The ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams
- Good reporting and excel skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org