Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
• [Responsibilities should be customized for the position by the hiring manager for the specific application(s) and corporate level]
• Train and mentor less experienced scrum masters
• Drive execution of product roadmap, working closely with product, design, and development teams
• Manage features prioritization and estimation with focus on business value
• Establish project governance, working groups, and communication with stakeholders
• Ensure roadmap is socialized with stakeholder groups and risks and dependencies are identified and escalated
• Ensure timetable and deliverable schedules are understood and communicated, and drive on-time delivery across teams
• Report project / program status
• Manage dependencies proactively, coordinate across teams to resolve issues and mitigate risks
• Identify reporting needs and cadence for stakeholder groups and manage delivery
• Organize required reporting for business and technology management review sessions
• Track financials related to expenditures including software, hardware, and resource allocation
• Undergraduate degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field
• [Certifications vary on scope of role, e.g. Scrum Master Certification or ITIL certification preferred]
• 6-8 years' related experience managing technology infrastructure or application development projects, preferably in banking or fintech
• 4+ years' experience as a Scrum Master
• Experience in an international corporation with a remote workforce preferred
• Expertise in Agile principles and processes
• Advanced knowledge of JIRA/Confluence [edit to MUFG specs]
• Advanced knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange
• Experience developing project plans and documentation, driving on-time delivery, managing risks and issues proactively, and leading a cross-functional team
• [Hiring manager should edit work experience to be appropriate for the role, including specific related project or program types]
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.