Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm based in the heart of the Chicago Loop?
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled Data & Analytics professionals to help enable and drive adoption of Agile/Scrum.
- Long-term, open-ended contract position (1-2 years) with the ability to convert full-time if desired
- MUST be local to Chicago and able to work onsite in the downtown office
- NOT required to have Data Analytics experience, but nice to have
Scrum Master duties and responsibilities:
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Scrum Master requirements and qualifications:
- 3-10 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager, or similar role
- Ideal but not required: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- 3 years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques