Scrum Master (SR775) (Job Number:434149)
SAIC is looking for an experienced Scrum Master.
You will work in a highly collaborative and agile team environment to incrementally plan, build and demonstrate working software directly with our mission customers.
You will be responsible for managing team commitments, your time and your career growth within the context of a supportive and enabling environment. You will moderate daily scrum meetings where you will elicit team progress and work to resolve team impediments. As a team player, you are expected to ask for help if you need it and provide help for your fellow teammates when they are stuck.
Although there will be ample opportunities to shine as an individual contributor, the team's success will take preeminence over the individual. You will help the team articulate effective goals in the form of Initiatives, Features, and user stories and facilitate progress toward these goals. You will support the Product Owner, eliminate team impediments, promote agile quality principles and practices, and communicate with external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (CS) or information technology (IT), plus relevant IT/CS experience (9 years); or Master's degree in IT or CS
- Minimum real-world experience in the role of Scrum Master on an agile software development project
- Experience with the Linux operating system in a software development setting
- Active US DOE L clearance or equivalent DOD Secret or higher required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SCI clearance, which may require a polygraph test.
- Master's degree in IT or CS with experience
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with implementation of the full software development life cycle using agile methods and principles (including experience developing in a scrum team)
- Experience with development, engineering, and deployment/support of large complex technical software systems
- Domain knowledge in remote sensing, space missions, or satellite ground stations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 2:57:50 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: DOE L
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job