Certified Agile Scrum Master to facilitate the agile scrum processes within the QA teams.
- Actively participate on the team regarding the design of frameworks to support system-wide technical and business architecture requirements
- Drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team.
- Facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Facilitates teamwork and continuous improvement of the team's agile engineering practices
- Introduces new and advanced practices to improve the team and their delivery
- Demonstrates ability to balance data with other factors when making decisions
- Understands domain architecture and upstream/downstream dependencies
Role requires Scrum Master to have Jira experience:
- Used the reporting/metrics (know all metrics inside-out) aspect of the JIRA tool.
- Knows how to make stories, run a board and create the reports from JIRA.
- Promoting and reporting the dynamics in the team
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at