The Aroghia Group is an information technology firm providing cutting-edge IT and data analytics solutions, consulting, training, and staff augmentation for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies across the US. For nearly two decades we have been committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions. http://aroghia.com/careers
Our global retail sportswear client is looking for a strong Scrum Master who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
• Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the team’s needs.
• Coaches and leads the team in practicing Agile principles, identify team training opportunities and engage necessary resources to facilitate.
• Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
• Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
• Tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
• Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and delivery team with making appropriate commitments.
• Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
• Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
• Leads other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
• Coaches and mentors’ others in developing Scrum Master best practices.
• Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
• Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
• Minimum 6 years' relevant work experience supporting large or multiple teams
• Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
• Experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
• Relevant certification in the field preferred (examples below)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers
6205 S. Main St, Suite 270 Aurora, CO