Who We Seek:
What you will do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Utilizes Agile scrum methodologies to plan and oversee work for one or more scrum teams
- Creates and manages epics and user stories within Jira and Confluence by working to translate technical requirements through coordination with Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Proactively communicate with product owners, project managers, technical leads, software developers etc. to identify information needs, facilitate information exchange, and ensure adherence to business requirements
- Manages project backlogs by conducting grooming and planning sessions, facilitating story pointing efforts and working with the Product Owner to prioritize tasks.
- Schedules and conducts meetings with assigned technical staff to gain insight into the state of individual release and sprint plans, schedules, deliverables, milestones, project risks and mitigation.
- Collaborate between scrum teams to ensure dependencies are identified, impediments are removed and work schedules are aligned
- Captures Agile artifacts to include User Stories (Planned vs Actual), Velocity Charts, Burn-down Charts, Sprint Retrospective notes etc.
- Actively participates in ceremonies including PI Planning, Scrum of Scrums, Inspect and Adapt, and PI Retrospectives
- Actively plans and facilitates Agile ceremonies including daily stand ups, planning, grooming, demonstrations and retrospectives
- Performs multi-hat roles to include one or more of the following: Requirements Management (User stories, Epics, Product and Sprint Backlogs), Business Analysis, Configuration Management, Change Management and Quality Assurance
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
2 to 5 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship Required About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement