Title: Scrum Master
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Full Time Role
* Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
* Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
* Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
* Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
* Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
* Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
* Organises and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
* Acts as safeguard for his team.
* Should have experience in Kanban and Agile
Technical Skills :
* Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
* Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
* Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
* Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
* Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
* Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
* He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
* Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
* Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
What we'll offer you: Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:
A-1 Technology Park, MIDC Talwade Pune, 412114