Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of a Scrum Master for a 6+ month contract opportunity.
- Coordinate all of the work and Scrum ceremonies for the project.
- Ensure that all of the information regarding the project is recorded and communicated using the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Ensure the team is progressing and completing deliverables.
- Follow Agile practices to lead daily stand-up meetings, sprint execution and closure, backlog grooming, status and health check reporting, agile metric tracking, sprint retrospectives, and basecamp assessments.
- Assist to define user stories, assign work, create and manage visual boards, and communicate with your team and the project stakeholders.
- Prior experience working as a SCRUM Master, with full knowledge of the Agile Methodology and associated techniques and metrics
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required
- Demonstrable experience of SCRUM Management
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, etc:
- Have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams to improve Agile maturity
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, and Communication Skills
Nice to Have
- Planning and Budgeting Experience
- Leadership behaviors to foster innovation, deliver results, own products and processes as well as inspire team members.
- 5 plus years of progressive relevant experience
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!!