Diversant has an immediate need for a talented ScrumMaster that will bring their Enterprise experience to our client in the Financial Services Industry. This is a 24 month contract opportunity and is located in San Leandro. We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration
Position: Scrum Master
Location: San Leandro
Duration: 24 months
- Organize Sprint Planning meetings, which includes reviewing the Product Backlog and collaborating with the Product Owner and the Core Team to identify user stories to be included in Sprint activities.
- Conduct Sprint Review Meetings to review the scope and functionality delivered in previous Sprint
- Organize Sprint Retrospectives with the Scrum Team to improve process & techniques continuously.
- Ensure the team abides by the Scrum rules and guidelines.
- Hold Daily Scrum meetings to enable Team to synchronize work and communicate issues and road-blocks to the Product Owner.
- Empower the Scrum Team, and shield the Scrum Team from outside influences and distractions.
- Assist the Product Owner in maintaining the Product Backlog.
- Encourage the timely completion of tasks in a cost-effective manner and ensure top quality results.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
- Calculate team velocity, maintains burn-down chart and ensures work is getting delivered as committed.
- Large Enterprise (Banking a plus)
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY, OR FOR QUESTIONS OR CONSIDERATION, CONTACT DENNIS AT: 415-230-5611