Our innovative and industry-leading client is seeking a high caliber and motivated Scrum Master in the greater Detroit, MI area. This is an immediate hire position with a dynamic company that is at the forefront of modern Agile best practices.
As the Scrum Master, you will inspire and empower collaborative teams to deliver quality, innovative, and highly scalable web-based applications to end clients. The ideal Scrum Master is passionate about Agile and thrives in enabling teams to perform at their best by leveraging Agile best practices. You enjoy partnering with product owners and technical teams to facilitate scrum ceremonies, daily standups, grooming sessions, sprint planning, and demos with key stakeholders.Hire
: 6-month Contract-to-hireSalary Range:
$45.00 to $65.00 per hour W2 + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) BenefitsRequirements for Scrum Master:
- 5+ years of Scrum Master and/or Agile experience with a bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Agile and Scrum certifications are highly preferred (CSM, PSM, CSP, SAFe)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and best practices
- Ability to identify epics, create user stories, and spikes
- Understanding of backlog aging and tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and capacity planning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, influence, and partner with all levels of employees; internal IT and external
- Experience using Jira a huge plus
For immediate consideration, please send an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: scrum master, agile, SAFe, SDLC, software development life cycle, lead, guide, mentor, coach, story, epic, sprint, burndown, velocity, backlog, impediment, retrospective
Job ID: 337162 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!