As a Scrum Master you will guide the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices, how to get the most of out of self-organization and how to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile framework. This position provides support for various projects so the Scrum Master should have experience in the Software Development Lifecycle. W2 employees of Eliassen Group who are regularly scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for the following benefits: medical (choice of 3 plans), dental, vision, pre-tax accounts, other voluntary benefits including life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, and sick time if required by law in the worked-in state/locality.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
Minimum requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Facilitates scrum meetings as necessary and ensures the team is achieving value from them
- Helps the team identify and understand risks, dependencies, and impediments
- Coaches the Product Owner and Development Team
- Helps the teams foster an environment of trust and accountability to each other
- Helps the teams to continuously improve their interactions, practices, and processes
- Strong understanding of Scrum Practices and roles (DoD, Retrospectives, PO, Team)
- Modeling the behaviors for your teams/squads that support the organizations goals and objectives for their Agile Transformation
- Dedicated Scrum Master for multiple teams at a time for at least 4 years within various frameworks (SAFe is desirable)
- Experience working with technical teams (AWS, data, machine learning, engineering, etc)
- Bachelors Degree in related field (IT, Management, etc.)
- Experience working with both mature and immature Agile environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with software development and/or engineering teams
Skills, experience, and other compensable factors will be taken into account when determining pay rate. The pay range provided in this posting is a reflection of a W2 hourly rate; other employment options may be available that may result in pay outside of the provided range.
Keywords: scrum master, scrum, agile, safe, scaled agile, daily stand ups, coaching, transformation, software development teams
Job ID: 360987 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!