Primary Function: Responsible for facilitating, improving and promoting established scrum framework processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for facilitating all applicable meetings
• Work closely with Product Owner, and assist when issues arise
• Promote Agile throughout organization
• Teach / reinforce scrum principles within team
• Resolve issues within team
• Promote and demonstrate effective communication amongst team members
• Collaborate with management team to improve team efficiency
• Remove roadblocks within team
• Facilitate team decision making, eliminate team distractions
• Serve team by helping them meet commitments
• Report status to management (including issues and risks)
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development related role or minimum 2 years of experience as a scrum master is required.
• Proven ability to collaborate with and or lead cross functional teams to achieve a common goal.
• Thorough understanding of standard software development life cycle for enterprise software applications
• Thorough understanding of standard software development team roles and responsibilities
• Thorough understanding of scrum framework and agile methodologies
• High School diploma or equivalent is required; BS or BA is desirable.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills are required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-deliverable, time-sensitive environment with demonstrated ability to complete writing projects on time.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding client information; ensure proper destruction of confidential documents, and compliance with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) rules and regulations.
• Ability to type at a computer terminal and view input is required.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time is required.
• Ability to provide rapid response and handle periodic heavy workloads.
"General Information Services Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law".
917 Chapin Rd Chapin, SC, 29036Contact