Scrum Master This requirement is in task order stage of the process and each candidate considered will be fully screened by our recruiter and technical team lead and if so chosen to proceed in consideration, provisioned an Offer Letter of Intent (LOI). This LOI will need to be reviewed, signed and returned to HighPoint given us full approval to submit the aligned candidates resume to our customer for consideration of this task order
The Scrum Master has primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery. The Scrum Master plays a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 + years experience as a Scrum Master managing complex projects in a technical environment
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills, enabling comprehension and development of complex business and technical issues, topics, and plans
- Experience managing projects with systems integration
- Experience managing .NET based projects
- Facilitates continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
- Facilitates ceremonies, collaboration, communication, and conflict management
- Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
- Influences the organization in the removal of organizational impediments and development of healthy Agile practices
- Mentors Product Owners and team members in agile practices and continuous improvement
- Introduces and encourages team to explore healthy Agile development practices, focus on quality and technical excellence, predictable delivery, automation, and continuous delivery
- Teaches and encourages a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reduces technical debt, provides business value, and enables product sustainability
- Helps the team to develop, capture, and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Promotes transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
Individual s primary workstation is located in an office area
The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint, is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.