Title: Scrum Master
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type: Contract to Hire
Job #: AL6303256929 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities
- Work onsite in Phoenix as the primary work location to interact, collaborate and coordinate work on a frequent basis with other employees in IT.
- Embrace Agile Core Values, adopt and apply Agile Principles, and implement Agile practices and support engagement of these values, principles and practices by all team members; promote Agile quality practices by providing guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Facilitate the forming of the Agile teams, including the operating norms of the team, built-in quality practices, Work in Process (WIP), and any other process rules the team has agreed on; ensure all team members adhere to established rules and processes.
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for Agile Release Train (ART) events, including PI Planning, System Demos, and inspect and adapt.
- Facilitate and continuously challenge the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity and enable a team's progress toward team; ensure a team remains focused on daily and Iteration Goals in the context of current Program Increment (PI) Objectives.
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement and accountability for their actions; facilitate o all team meetings, including (where applicable) Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Planning sessions, Iteration Reviews and Iteration Retrospectives; actively address issues beyond a team's authority to ensure a team's continued focus on achieving. the objectives of the Iteration
- Support Product Owner efforts to manage the backlog and guide a team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and two (2) years of Agile Scrum Master experience; OR an Associate's Degree and 4 years of Agile Scrum Master experience
- Four (4) years in a leadership position, including at least three years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Coach
- Scrum Master Certification
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies, SDLC, values, and procedures
- Able to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Able to effectively apply scaling frameworks and methodologies
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Able to coach teams to reach their highest potential
- Able to deal with multiple application/project teams and deadlines
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs