Our end client located in Carmel, IN is looking for a Mid-Sr. level Scrum Master to join their local office for a 6+ month project engagement.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- The primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery.
- In addition, this person will play a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams.
*** Must have the following ***
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
- Stellar Communication / Interpersonal skills! Effective communicator and works well with team (working well with Product Owner, Project Managers, etc).
- Must possess Solid Organizational Skills,Time Management, Conflict Management.
- Must have SOLID work history and able to work Monday - Friday on site for the duration on the project!
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.