Now is a great time to join Berkadia! We are on the verge of transforming into a technology powerhouse in the commercial mortgage and financial services industry. And we are looking for strong and talented individuals to help us along this journey. We are looking for detailed-oriented and technically-inclined professionals with a great personality to join the team as an Sharepoint Administrator.
- Design and develop SharePoint applications and solutions.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using .NET and the SharePoint API both using client and server object models (CSOM and SSOM).
- Knowledge of SharePoint hosted apps for Office 365 and remote hosted apps for Office 365
- Implement custom SharePoint workflows, Business Data Connectivity Services components and Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience building SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online solutions.
- Proficient building InfoPath forms, building declarative workflows, using master pages, page layouts and content types using the SharePoint UI and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience designing workflows using third party utilities such as Nintex, is desired
- Experience using jQuery, XML, XSLT, WCF, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including usages of Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience providing hands-on troubleshooting of end-user SharePoint issues.
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards and custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services, and Performance Point is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills