Position at Glidewell Dental
Glidewell Laboratories, the global leader in dental technology, has been the employer of choice for innovative, talented, and career-minded individuals since 1970. Our beautiful campuses are centrally located in Irvine & Newport Beach, CA. Glidewell strives to provide a family-friendly and employee-friendly work environment with frequent employee appreciation events, friendly corporate culture, competitive salary, and achievable growth opportunities.
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
If you have the following qualifications (listed below), we want to hear from you! We are always looking to bring onboard the brightest and most qualified candidates to our Glidewell Family.Responsibilities:
- Guide and coach development teams on Agile Scrum practices.
- Organize and facilitate grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, demos, daily standups, and other project related activities.
- Develops and maintains metrics to track team progression speed, sprint/release progress, and expected completion dates.
- Work with a team of Scrum Masters and Agile Coach to build proficiency and consistency in executing scrums for all teams across engineering and product development organizations.
- Remove roadblocks to ensure the team delivers on-time.
- Ensure the team follows established processes and advocate for improving processes when necessary.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks, impediments, and dependencies.
- Coordinate and communicate plan, project progress and critical path to team members, team leaders, managers and stakeholders.
- Make sure the team members accountable to team standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Software, Electrical, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role with high performing Scrum teams
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issues
- Ability to understand and communicate the big picture, and work with attention on details when needed
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong Agile Kanban/Scrum process-orientation skills
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick time
- Flexible hours
- Employee Gym with showers
- Employee Medical Center with on-site Physician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist
- Employee Dentist and Hygienist
- Can be selected to get reconstructive work done on teeth for free
- $1000 per year on Glidewell products
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- On-site cafeteria
- Game room
- Employee appreciation days (Company BBQ, special events, etc.)
- Theme park trip (friends and family invited)