We are helping our growing client to fill the Scrum Master III position.
Within the Strategy Realization Office you will work within a matrixed environment. In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the servant leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its goal. The Scrum Master will drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc.) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team.
Scrum Master Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a leader to the product / project core development team
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of product (outcome)
- Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery of business value
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor product / project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via best practice(s)
- Helps team pro-actively identify impediments and recommends solutions to remove impediments
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout product development lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and business owners
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery with strong partnership with the product owners
- Actively seeks and participates in a variety of learning opportunities such as Communities of Practice, conferences, classroom training and independent study to further develop self and community
- Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas in a simplified manner
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field preferred
- Scrum Alliance CSM or PMI s Agile Certified Professional strongly preferred
- PMP, Lean, Agile, Six Sigma certification - preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a SM or Project Manager required
- Experience in a Financial institution (understanding of financial governance) preferred
If interested, we encourage you to apply for this position with us right away. At Almaz Solutions we are committed to give our qualified candidates the utmost attention and highly professional representation with the decision-makers at our client.
Additional Application Instructions
When applying please provide your resume, work authorization status, and salary requirements.
NOTE: No visa sponsorships are available for this position!