Title: Scrum Master
Location: San Antonio, TX
Type: Direct Hire
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company with offices in Portland/OR, Seattle/WA and Austin/TX. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, Docker and more.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out!
Take a look and see if this is JOB is a match .and what others we have posted.
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to:
- Plan, control and monitor projects in accordance with the prescribed methodology
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator, resolve risks/issues, and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that changes to scope are documented and approved according to current process
- Prepare agendas and host project meetings, track issues and risks, prepare status updates to project sponsor and senior management, and work closely with external vendors as required
- Partner with the Product Owner, Agile Coaches, and Scrum Teams on User Story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitate the definition or a Minimum Viable Product, and lead continuous refinement and prioritization of the Product Backlog
- Ensure the development teams are embracing and practicing core Agile/Scrum principles
- Provide strong commitment and support to the success of the core team
- Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the ability of the team to deliver assigned goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certifications preferred
- Scrum Master development and/or deployment experience
- 4-7 years experience in planning, controlling and monitoring projects to ensure projects are delivered on, or within agreed timelines
- Strong customer focus with the ability to lead and communicate effectively with business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders
- Experience working within a traditional Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
Please reach out today and apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io