Requisition Number: 83626
We are Insight
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
. From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master
skilled in helping teams and their organizations improve agility and delivery through the application of Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile practices. Join our passionately curious Agilist thinkers as we grow individually and collectively as a practice!
In addition to being a true servant leader Scrum Master for our clients, we are looking for thought leaders who have the ability and interest to creatively solve complex problems that extend beyond traditional scrum team boundaries. A teammate who can handle the variability of different clients and different team makeups with excitement and passion for the challenge. Our Agilists need to be able to navigate an organization's environment to understand the complexities and meet our clients where they are on their agile journey.
This is a full-time position with great benefits like flexible vacation and 401k matching. We offer development opportunities including training with certifications, internal development programs, involvement with industry events, and much more. Great work/life balance. No mandatory travel. Awesome culture!
What Our Scrum Masters Do for Our Clients
• Help our clients apply the Scrum Framework and understand Agile Theories, Practices, and Values
• Embody agility using a servant leadership approach with the Product Owner, Development Team, and Organization
• Teach the Scrum team Product Backlog management practices in order to effectively deliver value
• Help the team continuously improve interactions and practices through masterful facilitation based on an understanding of individual, team, and organizational dynamics
• Coach the Development Team in the power of self-organization and cross functional teams, allowing them to unleash the power of creativity
• Foster and coach the organization to embrace the pillars of Empiricism
• Ability to serve one or multiple Scrum Teams depending on client needs and organizational structure
What We Look For
• Experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
• Deep understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
• Focus on continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, coaching, facilitation, emotional intelligence, etc.
• Solid understanding of software lifecycle development disciplines
• Ability to identify and understand his/her sphere of influence at a client, and understand micro-nudges
• Experience with a variety of facilitation techniques and familiarity with Liberating Structures
• Effective at building relationships and communicating across all levels of an organization
• Committed to the success of the Team, Product, and Client
• Embodies a Growth Mindset
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry. Diversity and inclusion
is essential at Insight's 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds - and we believe that's a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Discover more
...or just APPLY
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Chicago, IL ||Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Supply, Cloud, Data Center, Technology, Operations