Title: Scrum Master Internship
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Job Length: 3 months (May/June - July/August)
Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM)
The Transportation Mobility Division of Trimble exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road. We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet's bottom line, while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together, to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.
TTM Scrum Masters play a key role in the success of delivering TTM Fleet Mobility products. Throughout this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn about technology within the trucking industry, dive deep into Agile Scrum Framework, learn from on-the-ground experience what it means to be a Scrum Master and servant leader and end your summer with the ability to point directly to ways you contributed to the success of the team and the company!
* Gain an in-depth understanding of TTM, Trimble and the power of technology in the trucking industry.
* Dive into Agile Scrum Framework and gain a working understanding of the history and value of using Scrum to continuously deliver working software/product to our customers.
* Gain experience and knowledge around Scrum events and the role of a Scrum Master. How a Scrum Master provides servant leadership to a team, garners respect from a team.
* Learn how to use metrics and communication tools to enable transparency and understanding of where a team and product are at in their journey.
* Working towards a 4 year degree in business, management, computer science, information technology, or similar field of study.
* Enjoy collaborating with a team and a strong communicator
* Strong leadership experiences
* Strong desire to learn
Knowledge and/or experience with Agile (specifically Scrum)
* Knowledge and/or experience with Agile (specifically Scrum)
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D