Responsible for overseeing one or more Scrum delivery teams within the Risk and Corporate Treasury Technology organization. Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements. Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills. The desired Scrum Master will be working on an enterprise level effort involving data sourcing, aggregation, analysis and reporting with outputs to Bank Leadership and Federal Regulators. The desired candidate will oversee the SDLC of Tech and Business initiatives acting as an Agile Scrum Master. Prior experience managing technology projects is required. Previous Bank of America experience preferred. The desired candidate will be responsible for the following: scrum facilitation; guiding teams through sprints, sprint retrospectives, point estimations; risk mitigation; impact assessments and hitting milestones. This individual will be working in a cross functional/matrix environment. The desired candidate will have a 4 year degree and 5+ years experience in a similar role.
• Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
• Creates forum for communicating vision, goals, and Product Backlog items to the Team
• Understanding long-term product planning
• Understanding and practicing agility
• Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
• Coaching the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Teaching and leading the Team to create high-value products;
• Removing impediments to the Team’s progress
• Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
• Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum
• Causing change to increase the productivity of the Team
• Compliance with bank standards for project delivery
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• 4 year degree.
• Over 5-7 years Project/Program management experience, Agile experience, Agile coach preferred and PMP certification a nice to have. CSM nice to have.
• Communicate and facilitate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside of the Sprint Team (Stakeholders, Executives)
• Able to remove obstacles for the team or direct obstacles to appropriate owners for resolution quickly
• Adjectives: "not disruptive", "learns quickly", "adaptable", "Comfortable in grey space"
• Knowledgeable about software development lifecycle
• Provide perspective to the team and keeps team focused on critical deliverables and tasks.
• Comfortable working with a wide range of roles and levels (business, compliance, Legal, IT, etc.)
• Motivate and model open communication to help surface issues for faster resolution
• Ability to influence across wide range of stakeholders
121 West Trade St. Suite 2310 Charlotte, NC, 28202