This is a mostly remote position would like candidate in Atlanta so they are available to meet occasionally with the team.
Servant leader focused on team enablement/empowerment and clearing of obstacles
- Works with Product Owners and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management and prioritization practices
- Facilitates the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
- Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
- Removes impediments to the teams ability to perform
- Acts as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or
- The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- 3+ years of experience as a SCRUM Master
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in a SaaS environment previous security product experience would be helpful but not required.
- Strong time management skills and project management skills
- Excellent communication and professional skills
- Ability to present to large audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Meditology Services and CORL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. The company does not discriminate in employment and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age, disability, results of genetic testing, service in the military or any other trait that is protected under local, state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.