Scrum Master needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in game development.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Passion for building and executing adaptive process.
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills.
- Servant Leadership.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile software development methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
- Self-motivated, able to adapt and thrive in a quickly changing environment.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, ADO, or similar bug database.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Excel, and Project.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be an ambassador for Scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect.
- As a servant of our process, partner with Producers and discipline leads to identify and report gaps in our process framework.
- Imbed with development teams to surface team-specific challenges with our development process, create a mapping of up and downstream customers, and document assumptions we need to harden.
- Schedule, participate, and lead ceremonies for Sprint planning, kickoff, stand-up, review, and backlog grooming.
- Schedule and drive Sprint retrospective meetings across the Halo Infinite team to surface potential future targets for process improvement, the state of current process change rollout, and the impact of recent changes to team health.
- Be a steward of our product backlog standards and practices to ensure confidence in our burndowns and analytics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.