Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master who has passion for delivery high quality software products through Agile methodology. This is a strategic position for strengthening the product development teams, agile process, scrum disciplines and overall project management process and quality. The appropriate candidate should be able to perform the following activities successfully:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and valuesDrive to achieve SAFe Built-In Quality Zero Bugs and emphasis on DevOps/NoOps Culture.
- Enabling the team with self-organization capability; assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, removal of barriers and active management of dependencies.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years within software development team.
- Should have Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe 4.0 Value Streams, Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum
- Experience leading Agile Scrum teams/servicing as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team..
- Ã‚Â Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burn-down techniques, numerous retrospective formats, handling bugs etc.).
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc)
- Good skills and knowledge, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Good understanding and command over SAFe and has experience with PI/PSI planning and other SAFe and/or Disciplined Agile Development (DAD) ceremonies preferred.
- BS or higher required.
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Software Engineering degree preferred.
- Professional Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM) preferred.
If you are interested in the given role kindly share me your updated resume at email@example.com.