Senior Scrum Master
12 Month contract or contract to hire
- AGILE/Scrum Master certification preferred
- CSM or PMP certification preferred
- Prefer experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
The Senior Scrum Master will have responsibility for maximizing the ongoing performance of a cross-functional team and delivering high-quality business driven solutions. You will work with the team to drive delivery of on-time, on-budget digital solutions meeting market demands. This individual is responsible for creation, tracking, and management of the project delivery plan based on the methodologies most appropriate to the project and the team. In addition, this individual is responsible for the timely and effective communication to key stakeholders throughout the organization. They will work with Technical Platform Managers, Software Development Managers, other Project Leaders and functional managers to share learning, mitigate technical dependencies, plan resource allocation, and maximize effectiveness across teams on an ongoing basis. They may be dedicated to a single platform or may float among platforms and projects.
- Cultivate and lead cross-functional delivery teams to ensure high quality, on-time, on-budget delivery for technology platforms
- Facilitate continuous project delivery by monitoring team throughput, obtaining necessary resources, removing roadblocks, and escalating effectively.
- Facilitate continuous planning by ensuring the team is making good commitments and is delivering on the commitments it makes
- Maximize the effectiveness of development and delivery teams by working cross-functionally to continually improve processes
- Foster a one-team atmosphere where colleagues are invested in each other s success and the overall success of the business
Please apply by sending resumes to Colin at email@example.com