We are searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic Scrum Master to play a critical role in the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The Scrum Master will increase the team’s efficiency, motivates the team, and provided the guidance and tools to succeed.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
- Experience coaching teams on how to follow agile scrum.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, and XP
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
- Experience with User Stories, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
We look forward to establishing a lasting relationship with all of our candidates as well as helping you to expand your network and realize your professional goals.
This is a contract role and expected to last 6 months. If interested, please contact me at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.