Job Title: Scrum Master
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
- Our client is undertaking an initiative to replace their current PPM Tool (Quickbase) with a new, off the shelf tool.
- Vendor selection will be done via RFP.
- The Scrum Master will be responsible for working with a team who will document and track requirements, plan migration strategy, implement tool and decommission old tool.
- Experience implementing a PPM tool is required.
- The Scrum Master may also be involved in the vendor selection process.
- Ensure Team is working in a concerted in way
- Actively guide the key players and organization
- Coach the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization -
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information
- Oversee scrum processes with regional product owners/TTLs
- Actively identify and manage risks, issues and impediments, as well as other typical scrum/project management responsibilities e.g. status reporting, action item follow up
- Background in PMO processes, tools and technologies and has been through the selection and implementation of a PPM Tool Three CRM/marketing data projects
- Minimum five years' experience as Scrum Master in a software development environment
- Sophisticated and nuanced understanding of the SDLC phases and artifacts
- Extensive experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Continuous Delivery
- Superlative communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Self-starter. Able to work independently with little direction
- Keen critical and analytical skills. Problem solver
- Certification desired
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates. Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.