UTG is urgently searching for a Certified Scrum Master for a client in St. Louis.
Calling all Scrum Masters! We've got an exciting opportunity coming up with a great team in a growing environment, if you'd like to learn more, we'd love the opportunity to work with you! Please see the description below...
Scrum Master/Business Analyst, Identity Access Engineering
• The role is a hybrid role that includes serving as a scrum master and business analyst for a security web service development team
• As a scrum master, responsible for running the daily standup meeting, ensure team members have stories assigned, ensure story status is properly updated, ensure stories are elaborated
• Responsible for delivering high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle – this includes writing stories, elaborating stories with acceptance criteria, validating test cases
• Work closely with analysts and developers from impacted teams to refine requirements for new functionality and enhancements for service platforms
• Lead technical requirements review sessions and facilitate story elaboration
• Perform analysis of system requirements and work closely with the development teams to ensure proper designs are achieved
• Provide technical analysis of application software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
• Coordinate offshore testing of new functionality, as well as regression and load testing
• Provide technical support to client applications teams during implementations of new services and provide subject matter expertise for support escalations.
For more information please contact the UTG Recruitment Team at 314.721.9191.
Please direct all email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at www.utg-llc.com and on LinkedIn as the UTG Technical Recruiting Team.
St Louis, MO, 63101Contact