· The individual will be required to play a scrum master role alongside fulfilling a business analyst role.
· This role requires at least 8 years of experience in healthcare domain preferably in population management and will be responsible to support the product owner in building requirements and coordinating with the development team on deliverables within the sprint.
· The current team will not have a QA person and all UAT is needed to be performed by the individual alongside the product owner.
· The individual will also need to document use case scenarios that will be used to configure protractor tests.
· The individual will run standups and participate in meta scrums to keep the development team informed of progress within other teams, coordinate as required any tasks that have dependencies and document release notes post each sprint.
A suitable candidate would have:
· 8 years of healthcare experience
· Played a Scrum Master role in other projects
· Experience with Automation testing.
· Needs to have worked in a UI/UX environment preferably with an Angular application.
· Can perform User Acceptance Testing and work with developers to resolve any defects/bugs.
· Hands-on experience with JIRA, TFS and Confluence tools.
· Must be able to run SQL queries and draw an understanding of data.
· Experience with data modeling (preferred)