Scrum Master in San Mateo, CA
Seeking a Scrum Master to plan and ensure the execution of the project work activities is in accordance with client requirements, schedule and budget.
- Work with business stakeholders, project teams and other personnel to coordinate efforts of team members and contractors to deliver on implementation deadlines.
- Drive continuous improvement for the delivery teams.
- Facilitate project teams to resolve impediments and create culture of openness and collaboration.
- Coordinate project activities and maintain priorities across Agile teams to deliver value and support to the Product Owner and Program Manager utilizing an Agile toolset.
- Leverage data to measure and track performance results and monitor progress across the project lifecycle.
- Manage sprint reviews, scrum ceremonies and the backlog to satisfy project requirements.
- Coach team members and project stakeholders in Agile best practices to realize fullest potential for delivery.
- Work closely with development teams to determine level of effort and ensure product deliverables meet time-sensitive requirements.
- One of the following certifications: PMI Agile Certified Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional, IC Agile Certified Professional.
- Experience working in both production and development-based software development environments.
- 3+ years of Agile experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile framework including JIRA (a must)
- 2+ years of Agile experience with leading scrum teams and all ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, creation of JIRA user stories, maintenance of dashboards, tracking and managing work in progress, etc.).
- A working knowledge of the SDLC, Agile methodology, and web and software development principles.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team setting.
- Bachelor s Degree required.
Submit resume to