Kforce has a client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, building 2 Scrum Teams in Tampa, Florida (FL) and are currently seeking a Scrum Master with Developer/BSA/QA. They are looking for 2 right-to-hire Scrum Masters that have worked as Developers/Quality Assurance Engineers/Business System Analysts.
The Scrum Master will lead teams through change. Mastery and passion around servant leadership, and helping teams become self-organizing and self-sufficient will be a key element in this role. Agile Coaching knowledge and implementation of coaching practices are essential for this individual to possess. In this role, you will be coaching development teams to help them maximize their potential both at the team level, as well as individually. As a Scrum Master, you will be critical part in helping build high performing Agile sprint teams, focusing on continuous improvement and delivering value to the customer, along with removing barriers that may be slowing the team down. Also, you will be assisting in driving the broader Agile transformation and leading positive change. This requires big thinkers who bring insight, past experiences, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation.
* Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
* Certified Scrum Master
* 3-5 years of Scrum Master experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in large-scale enterprise change projects and programs
* 2+ years of solid experience as a Developers, Quality Assurance Engineer or as Business System Analyst with ability to read (writing Java is highly desired) Java Code or use Cucumber is a must
* Experience in a full software development lifecycle and SOA environment, with exposure to a wide array of technologies, including development languages and testing tools
* Financial Services Domain is desired especially in Payments, Credit Card and/or Transactions
* Expertise in Scrum including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments
* Expertise in one or more other Agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development/program delivery environment
* Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
* Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change
* Ability to effectively coach multiple teams with varying degree of complexity and time lines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.