Title: Scrum Master with Technical background
Location: Deerfield, IL
Job Type: Full Time
· Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
· Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
· Act as a technical lead of the team
· Perform and review detailed design of functionality for the current sprint
· Perform code reviews, debug issues and fix bugs
· Resources allocation for the sprint
· Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
· Responsible to remove the impediments (mostly technical or development / test environment related) for the scrum team
· Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
· Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint / Technical prioritization of the stories / Bridge the gap between Core applications Team and Enterprise Partners
· Acts as safeguard for his team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences.
· Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
· Reinforce communication within team
· Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
· Coach Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
· Help managing cross scrum teams communications
1741 Technology Drive, Level 4 San Jose, CA, 95110