Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers etc.
Position: Scrum Master - 930170TH
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates
Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration: 18 Months
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- USER STORIES
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to email@example.com
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Green Card processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema