Description Job Description:
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a SecDevOps Project Manager to support a project that supports the US Government cyber training agencies located in Orlando, Florida. As a member of this team, you will be utilizing your experience to provide overall direction of project activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with project and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations. The Project Manager will establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business. This Cyber Training Program will support agencies that include, but are not limited to, Army Project Executive Offices (PEOs) and Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, National Guard, Reserves, Federal Agencies, and Joint Cyber Community organizations in support of DoD cyber training.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world's toughest security challenges for customers with can't fail missions.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your Resume with us today!Responsibilities Include:
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience leading technical teams on projects > $20M Year
- Experience briefing senior military staff
- Experience communicating program performance to executive level management
- Previous experience as a technical manager of a large team > 25 people
- Considered a technical expert in modern engineering processes
- Provide operational oversight and coaching to technical managers
- Manage organizational compliance with Leidos policies and procedures
- By personal example, set the tone and direction for moral and ethical leadership
- Build a culture grounded in the Leidos values, beliefs and expectations and highest standards of ethical and respectful behavior
- Develop the employee base to achieve employee retention and performance, including the identification and development of future leaders in Leidos
- Provide leadership for the program's overarching Software Factory and DevSecOps process
- Manage a multi-discipline team comprised of software engineers, network engineers and system administrators
- Interfacing with and meeting the needs of the software development, test, cyber security, safety and technical publication/product support teams
- Manage the development of cyber training software applications
- Manage the design and implementation of PCTE core hardware and software infrastructure enhancements, including the transition to a cloud based Infrastructure as a Service model
- Manage the logistical aspects of technology refresh
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field; ABET accredited; and 12 or more years of prior relevant experience; or a Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field; ABET accredited; with 10 or more years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- In depth understanding of the SecDevOps process either in industry or government e.g. DI2E, Kessel Run
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in utilize Microsoft Project to manage project schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and work with supporting functions and other delivery organizations in achieving win - win results.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- PMP Certified
- Proficiency with MS Vision and Project
- Provide senior level cyber range and cyber operations technical expertise to the prime and support regular interactions with the customer
- Experience with Cyber Command in either the DoD or the Intel communities
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) in a software development environment is strongly preferred
- Experience in applying Security and Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to software technologies
- Experience with standards NIST 800-171 / 800-53 and Mil-Std-882E.
- Knowledge and experience in managing multiple contract types (CPFF, FFP, FPLOE, T&M, etc.) and Earned Value Management practical experience
- History of success leading and managing multiple task order(s) of high complexity providing services, and customer support
- Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.) as well as AWS container-based development, CI/CD tools (Jenkins), containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding contemporary processes and methodologies for development and operations.
- Active Secret and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
Cyber TRIDENTPay Range: