Join one of the hottest cyber AI companies responsible for autonomous response technology. Their machine learning AI is modeled on the human immune system and is used by more than 4,000 organizations to ward off threats to the cloud, email, IoT, and network systems. This ranges from industrial espionage and malware to insider threat and data loss.
They are in search of a SecOps (DevSecOps) engineer to be the 3rd hire on the DevOps team. This role will report to the Lead DevOps engineer and work alongside another mid-level DevOps engineer. The ideal engineer will have a solid DevOps background with some security focuses. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins or CircleCI)
- Infrastructure and automation tools (They use Chef and some Terraform)
- Container technologies (ECS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Programming Languages: They use Python & Ruby, open to Bash
- Nice to have experience with: ISO 2700, PCI Compliance
- Ability to scan for security vulnerabilities.
- Ability to assist with security architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.