Secret Cleared Desktop Engineering opportunity now available in Quantico, Va!
Work you'll do:
In this highly visible role, our Desktop Engineer can expect to do the following:
- Update and maintain the SOPs to support desktop engineering/automation
- Provide day-to-day operations for desktop engineering/automation tasks
- Provide timely service and resolution of service requests and incidents in accordance with the SLAs
- Image endpoints, build and maintain Windows 10 images in compliance Security - Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) in accordance with DOD mandates
- Package new and updated applications for deployment working with the SCCM team to host and deploy the new packages
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations to the Government for remediation of security or functionality issues in the desktop image
- Coordinate resolution of desktop incidents and issues with the appropriate enterprise team (e.g., CND, Data Center Operations (DCO), etc.)
- Recommend and implement technology, knowledge management, and processes that improve the effectiveness of desktop engineering/automation
- Identify problematic trends and patterns and recommend solutions.
- Document desktop system configuration, network configuration, and inventory of software to be supported
U.S. Citizenship is required, as is an active Secret Security Clearance
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with the following:
- Experience working with Windows 10 builds building both new images and working with in-place upgrades
- Experience troubleshooting applications and the base Windows 10 OS on hardened systems including HBSS/HIPS and PKI (CAC/PIV) authentication
- Experience working with Windows 10 with McAfee HIPS preferred
-VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure expertise
-System Center Configuration Manager expertise
-OS Windows knowledge
-CompTIA Security+ Certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.