Secret-cleared Oracle DBA Opportunity now available inRadford Virginia! Work you'll do We are actively seeking a n experienced Database Administrator to provide instrumental supportto ourDevelopment, TEST, COOP, and Production systems.This opportunitywill require SAP Oracle experiencecoupled with theability to understand SAP interfacing and communicating with SAP product integrators as well as Basis Teams to perform required activities. Additional Responsibilities entail:
- Five or more years of hands on experience with SAP Basis Administration in a Unix/Oracle environment
- Detailed knowledge of installation, configuration and sustainment activities of SAP Solution Manager with a specific focus on the use of Maintenance Optimzer for patching and upgrades
- Strong trouble shooting skills for a production component SAP landscape.
- Five or more years of experience (including design, installation, configuration, administration, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting) with Oracle Enterprise Database.
- Ability to work independently across multiple teams and data centers
- Working knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM).
- Strong UNIX background
- Strong documentation skills, coupled with s trong interpersonal skills and willingness to be a team player
- Willing to be part of an on-call rotation
- U.S. Citizenship is required, as is an active Secret level Security Clearance
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications: Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a UNIX/Oracle environment . Required Certifications: CompTIA Security+
Oracle Certified DBA Professional preferred
Computing Environment (CE) Certification (Oracle or SAP) - can be waived for 90 days after project join date.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.